TALT DELIVERS A WEB BASED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS WITHIN THE FIELD OF:
- TEST, CONTROL, COMMISSIONING, AND SURVEY PROCESSES.
THE SOFTWARE RUNS ON AN ONLINE MULTI USER PLATFORM ACCESIBLE VIA;
- PC, TABLET AND SMARTPHONE.
- Multi user platform
- Web based
- PC, Tablet and smartphone
- Offline functionality (Faraday)
- Proces en document control:
- Outsourced maintenance
- Business and process analysis
- Organisation advice
- Training and support
- Project management
- Site management
PROCESS GUIDENCE TOOL
- No more testing with paper forms, but digital on a tablet.
- Mitigates the risk of losing test results.
- Closed loop system and clear and uniform deliverables.
- Picture feed for remark and improvement lists.
- Review possibilities on test results in the field and in the office.
- Clear conditions, responsibilities and empowerment.
- Assigned person/supervisor will receive list of open items per test.
- Reduce costs and improving quality.
- Results of test & commissioning process controlled and insightful.
- Test procedure and test data de-coupled, hence better control on test and better insight in results across repeatable tests
TALT contributes to improving work processes and makes use of the latest technological developments. TALT makes commissioning processes more manageable and insightful by means of self-developed web based software programs. Continuity, consistency and an attention for detail are our main drivers.
Smart web based multi user programs -operated via PC or practical App- will provide a big step forward during testing and checking of installations and company processes.
Essential analyses and advice will be provided after the intake. Sometimes delivery and implementation of the standardized software modules will suffice. In other situations a combination of software and advice will enable the best end result. E.g. organization advice, change management, process structuring, organizational structure, roles & responsibilities and project management. Starting point is organizational and user group readiness in order to start using the software. Only then the optimal efficiency improvement and end -result will be achieved. TALT facilitates training and support of users. User interaction related to everyday practice is a condition for further improvement and development. Key success factor in adopting and implementing of the software is close cooperation, based on empathy, understanding and mutual respect.
Kees-Jan Wijn has more than 25 years of experience in various functions, roles and disciplines. From business development, change- and project management, consulting and business improvement. Passion for efficiency improvements, introducing new technologies and focus on end-to-end processing. Mostly operating at the borders of the core business of companies, thus supplying complementary skills.
Pioneering Spirit topsides lift system
How to record and process (test) data between disciplines like engineering, production and commissioning and their role in the different project phases to certify the topsides lift system.
Allseas’ Pioneering Spirit is a dynamically positioned vessel for single-lift installation and removal of large offshore oil and gas platforms, and the installation of oil and gas pipelines. The twin-hulled vessel is 382 m long and 124 m wide. At the bow is a slot, 122 m long and 59 m wide where topsides are lifted in one single lift using eight sets of horizontal lifting beams called the topsides lift system (TLS). TALT was hired to record, process and report TEST-data during the commissioning phase of the TLS.